In order of competence and based purely on outcomes, our ranking is as follows:
- Twister - loved for its retro styling as well as the combination of creamy indulgence and zesty refreshment.
- Fruit Pastille Lolly - a multi-coloured explosion on the palate, this cheeky little number boosts reviewer productivity. And brightens the place up.
- Magnum - the nemesis of the ordinary choc-ice. Extra points for the exquisite first bite. Almond variety particularly commended.
- Banana Lolly - a surprise entry for the Intelligent Giving team, but a fast favourite for its exotic flair.
- Feast - the chocolatey core sends you straight back to school, but reviewers couldn't agree if it was real chocolate. May drop off the rankings if found to be phoney.
Faced with such difficult work, feedback is essential. However rigorous the criteria used, reviews are always partly opinion, and we look forward to hearing yours...